- Asia’s ONLY Event on Offshore Accommodation
- 10+Cutting-edge Designs and Project showcase
- 15+Global Owners and Operators
Offshore Accommodation and Access is the only event in Asia that provides you the key to find cutting-edge accommodation solutions for your offshore personnel. Get the latest outlook from key players as well as technical, commercial and operational perspectives that drive the market.
“Lift boats are finding rising demand in Southeast Asia and are expected to eventually take over from the accommodation work barges that currently perform that role.”
(Tradewinds, Oct 2014).
What is the market outlook for accommodation vessels in Asia? Which types of accommodation vessels are hot in the order books? Do floatels have a place in Asia?
Get your answers at Asia’s first and only Offshore Accommodation and Access conference.
Michael Sean Kelly
President Director, PT Bayu Maritim Berkah Offsore
- Oil price, E&P market outlook and opportunities for OAVs
- Segment analysis of the various types of OAVs, and the market for each
- Current and future order book, and implications for the market
- Country-specific growth opportunities
- Demand for OAVs for IRM/ Installation and Construction activities
- Design and Technology trends
- Charterer requirements on features and capabilities
- Multipurpose vessels and how they serve to optimize utilization
- Conversions vs new builds
- Offshore Access systems and safety issues arising
- Regulations and safety guidelines for crew transfer
- Financing investments in offshore accommodation vessels
- P&I Liability issues